Step 3: Grant Application
All applications are submitted online.
1. Logon to the online grant management system
- Use the credentials you provided when creating your account in the previous step. You will be taken to your organization dashboard.
- If you’ve previously been funded by MMF but are unaware of an existing account, please contact our staff at 314-733-6500. A staff member can provide credentials if an organization account already exists.
- You can view information and status of previous and current requests made to MMF.
2. Click Apply at the top of the page
- Select the form that best describes your grant proposal
- -If the header is hyperlinked, it means the application period is open; if not, the application eriod is closed.
- You can view the application to gain an understanding of what is required.
- To Preview in the portal click the Question List box in the upper right corner and it will automatically download.
- Question lists are available to download below:
- To help guide your efforts please see Guide to Creating a Strong MMF Proposal.
- See the MMF User's Guide for information on Outcomes and Indicators as well as examples, measurement, and links to sample tools. See the Evaluation Resources page for further guidance.
3. Save Application
Applications can be saved and returned to as many times as desired.
4. Submit Application
Please only submit the application when you are ready, as you will not be able to edit after submission.
If you encounter problems, please contact our staff at 314-733-6500.